Amateur Radio and Commercial License Testing
Melbourne Public Library
One street south of the Melbourne Auditorium
license testing is conducted Bi-Monthly by the
Pre-registration by email for all tests is required (No walk-ins)
To Pre-register, send an email to Judy Gardner
Email : VETESTING@CFL.RR.COM
You will receive a confirmation and a new Form 605 that you must
fill out and bring with you to the test session.
2019 Test Dates
Dec 14th, 2019
Please arrive between and for both the ARRL Amateur and W5YI Commercial License sessions.
You must arrive no later than to check in
Amateur License Test Fees
The testing fee for Amateur tests is $15.00. This fee covers all Amateur tests as long as the candidate successfully passes the preceding element. If an element is failed an additional fee will be required for retakes.
You "must" bring the following in order to get credit for a test.
- A photocopy of your current license (if already licensed).
- A copy of your CSCEs if you have one issued within the last 365 days.
- Photo-Copy of two forms of ID, one must be a picture ID if age 16 or older
- You will need to know your Social Security number or
- A completed copy of the "new" FCC FORM 605 that will be emailed to you.
Commercial License Test Fees